Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Whitney Port I don’t care if I’m Fashionable

Whitney Port
Whitney Port has insisted she doesn’t actually care if her clothes are fashionable or not. The City star, who has forged a career for herself in the fashion industry, says she looks for clothes that are flattering, not clothes that are on trend. She told Contact Music: “I feel like I’m open to all kinds of silhouettes. As long as it’s flattering on the body it doesn’t matter if it’s really out there. I can be a risk taker when it comes to fashion and I don’t really care if people accept my style.” And she applied the same rule to her hair. “I’m trying to be very experimental with my hair. I’m over my colour really quickly so I change it every two weeks. Recently I got it really blonde but then I thought, ‘I feel so LA’, so now I’ve gone for a strawberry blonde shade instead.”

No comments:

Post a Comment