Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Simpson Dares to Bare at Wedding


When Jessica Simpson walks down the aisle a second time, she has no plans to be the coy bride.The singer-turned-designer has said that her wedding dress will show off her best asset, her famed decolletage, reported People magazine online. “I want it to be different from what I’ve had before. I have a lot of tear sheets! I like my collar bone. I have a long neck, so I like to show off my decolletage,” said the 31-year-old who is set to marry her fiance, former NFL player Eric Johnson.The 31-year-old said she is still undecided on colour, but likes the “romantic feel of a lighter color”.Simpson was previously married to Nick Lachey for just under four years with the couple divorcing in 2006.

1980 – Born on July 10th in Abilene, Texas. American singer and actress.

1989 – Auditioned for “Mickey Mouse Club” as a child, but lost the part to future stars like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.

1995 – Graduated from Richardson North Junior High in Richardson, Texas.

1999 – Released “Sweet Kisses”, which met with reasonable success.

2001 - Performed at President George W. Bush’s Inauguration.

2002 – Married to Nick Lachey on October 26th.

2004 – Underwent a laser eye surgery.

- Endorser of Pizza Hut.

2005 – Starred in “The Dukes of Hazzard”.

2006 – Appeared in the movie “Employee of the Month”.

- Won the Teen Choice Award for Movies – Choice Breakout (Female) for (The Dukes of Hazzard).

2007 – Dated musician, John Mayer and football player, Tony Romo

No comments:

Post a Comment