Friday, April 29, 2011

amor heart

amor heart





amor heart amor heart amor heart



amor heart amor heart amor heart







I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



We can't quite decide if the world is growing worse, or if the reporters are just working harder. ~The Houghton Line, November 1965



When some high-sounding institute states that a compound is harmless or a process free of risk, it is wise to know whence the institute or the scientists who work there obtain their financial support. ~Lancet, editorial on the "medical-industrial complex," 1973



God's promises are like the stars; the darker the night the brighter they shine. ~David Nicholas



Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. ~John Updike



But fate ordains that dearest friends must part. ~Edward Young



Rich, fatty foods are like destiny: they too, shape our ends. ~Author Unknown



I've met a few people in my time who were enthusiastic about hard work. And it was just my luck that all of them happened to be men I was working for at the time. ~Bill Gold



There is no burnt rice to a hungry person. ~Philippine Proverb



Think before you ink! ~Author Unknown



Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes



See, the human mind is kind of like... a pinata. When it breaks open, there's a lot of surprises inside. Once you get the pinata perspective, you see that losing your mind can be a peak experience. ~Jane Wagner



I feel like I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe. ~Author Unknown



Men are idolaters and want something to look at and kiss and hug, or throw themselves down before; they always did, they always will; and if you don't make it out of wood, you must make it out of words. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes, The Poet at the Breakfast Table, 1872



Politeness, n. The most acceptable hypocrisy. ~Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary, 1911



I abhor vivisection with my whole soul. All the scientific discoveries stained with innocent blood I count as of no consequence. ~Mahatma Gandhi



Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!" ~Robin Williams



Cats have intercepted my footsteps at the ankle for so long that my gait, both at home and on tour, has been compared to that of a man wading through low surf. ~Roy Blount, Jr.



Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other. ~Rene Yasenek



The best of a book is not the thought which it contains, but the thought which it suggests; just as the charm of music dwells not in the tones but in the echoes of our hearts. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment