Thursday, December 2, 2010

China Glaze Bogie

This is a beautiful eggplant/plum frost with shimmer from China Glaze´s Vintage Vixen collection. It´s not brush strokey like for example a green nail polish called Cherish from the Romantique collection which I owned. I had two coats of Bogie with Essie Good To Go! top coat but another day I damaged my nail tips and wanted to take a photo so I added one more coat Bogie over the top coat :)

Je to krásná lilková/švestková ledová barva z kolekce Vintage Vixen od China Glaze. Líbí se mi, že nejsou vidět tahy štětcem po namalování třeba jako u zeleného ledového laku Cherish z Romantique kolekce, který jsem kdysi vlastnila. Měla jsem dvě vrstvy Bogie a na něm nadlak Essie Good To Go!, jenže další den jsem si odřela špičky nehtů a chtěla fotit, tak jsem přes nadlak dala ještě jednu vrstvu Bogie :)





No comments:

Post a Comment