Friday, April 22, 2011

Snooki Weight Loss

The Snookster’s getting skinny. The pint sized Jersey Shore reality star is slimming down ahead of the start of the fourth season of her hit MTV series, which begins production in Italy next month. Snooks was photographed sporting a curvy frame just a few months ago. She took to recently Twitter to show off pictures of her slim new look.

“Water is my new best friend. #dieting… As everyones planning their night at the club, I’m wondering when Golds closes lol. #motivated,” the 4-foot-9-incher Tweeted last week. “Ready for Summaaa!!!” she later added.

Snooki said pictures of her posing in a white string bikini, complete with a flat and toned belly, back in 2009 were her “motivation” to work out and shed some of the weight she’s gained since finding fame on MTV’s Jersey Shore.

“I got a trainer and I’ve been training with him for about a month now,” the pint-sized partyer told Ryan Seacrest in January. “I think my New Year’s resolution is definitely to keep up with the training. My number one [resolution] is definitely to keep up with my training and keep losing weight and getting toned. I try to eat healthy. I just have to quit the drinking so much. If I do drink, it’s going to be, like, vodka and seltzer … maybe like two or three.”‘

No comments:

Post a Comment