Monday, April 18, 2011

Scherzinger doesn’t speak with bandmates

Scherzinger
Pussycat Dolls’ singer Nicole Scherzinger admits not being in touch with her bandmates following her exit from the group.The 32-year-old singer, who was the lead vocalist of the girl group, insists feeling empowered since her separation and says she no longer speaks to her bandmates but is happy for each of them, reported Attitude magazine. “A few of the girls left the group and I was like, ‘Am I the only Doll standing here?!’”We’re not in touch. We’re all busy, and I’m happy for everyone. Once all the girls went off, I thought it was the perfect opportunity for me to go and to my music and what I love. It’s been liberating and amazing. It’s empowering to come into your own in that way,” said Scherzinger.The ‘Don’t Hold Your Breath’ hitmaker also confirmed that the majority of her shelved debut solo album, which was initially intended for release in 2007, ended up on a Pussycat Dolls LP. “There just wasn’t the right timing before, but I was fortunate enough to be able to put a lot of those tracks on the next PCD album,” added Scherzinger.Ashley Roberts, Melody Thornton, Kimberley Wyatt and Jessica Sutta are the other members of the girl band which has hits like ‘Don’t Cha’, ‘Buttons’, and ‘Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)’ to their credit

No comments:

Post a Comment