Friday, April 22, 2011

Riya Sen and cricketer S Sreesanth


There’s been buzz inB-Town about starlet Riya Sen and cricketer S Sreesanth, and the amount of time they spend with each other. Broach the topic with Sreesanth, and hesays he has plans to get married, but denies any kind of romantic dalliance.“I am not seeing Riya Sen. There is no romance between us. We have hung around together and I enjoy her company, but only as a friend,” says Sreesanth, who didn’t have an impressive bowling figure at the World Cup finals.

Let us see what S Sreesanth has to say about the Tamil actress Lakshmi Roy as he is seen having a cosy time with her.

There’s been buzz inB-Town about starlet Riya Sen and cricketer Sreesanth S S, and the amount of time they spend with e

The fast bowler, however, reveals that his family is searching for a bride for him to get married. “I’ve had enough of gossip about me — be it in Bollywood or Kollywood. My family is of the opinion that I should get married now and they are looking for a match for me,” says Sree (as he’s known among his friends).

Sreesanth admits he has agreed to an arranged marriage after much thought.

“You know how conservative South Indian families are. They don’t want me to wait too long and stay single. My parents keep pressurising me about marriage, so I thought that it’s best to just give in than fight it,” he says.

But isn’t it very unromantic for a flamboyant character like him get married to somebody he doesn’t know?

“Who says that I can’t be romantic with the girl?But right now, I want to concentrate on my game. Now that we have won the World Cup, the onus is on us to keep up the standard. So I don’t really think hard about how parents are going about my marriage right now,” he ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment