Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Miley Cyrus Debuts Dream Catcher Tattoo

Miley Cyrus Debuts Dream Catcher Tattoo

Another day, another ink for international jet-setter Miley. Teen singing star recently debuted a new spring/summer look in the form of pigtails and a dream catcher tattoo — but the revamped Miles had some interesting (Read: Controversial…) things to say when quizzed about her forthcoming tour of Australia, the singer/actress’ first trek Down Under since launching her career at Disney more than five years ago.

Turns out, Cyrus is ditching America for the Land of Kiwi & Kangaroo. The ex-Hannah Montana star gets such a hard time in her home country, she’s refusing to tour here, instead choosing to hang out in places where she still has actual fans.

Go figure.

“I just think right now America has gotten to a place where I don’t know if they want me to tour or not,” Miley told The Associated Press last week. “Right now I just want to go to the places where I am getting the most love and Australia and South America have done that for me. Kind of going to the places where I get the most love. (I) don’t want to go anywhere where I don’t feel completely comfortable with it.”

By the look of it, Miley’s newest tattoo is the star’s fourth and biggest yet, covering much of her ribcage. She already has a tattoo reading “Just Breathe” etched under her breast – a tribute to a childhood friend who died from cystic fibrosis, as well as the word ‘Love’ etched on her ear, and a small heart on her finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment