Friday, April 15, 2011

michelle lombardo

michelle lombardo





michelle lombardo michelle lombardo michelle lombardo



michelle lombardo michelle lombardo michelle lombardo







The inside of a computer is as dumb as hell but it goes like mad! ~Richard Feynman



As I know more of mankind I expect less of them, and am ready now to call a man a good man upon easier terms than I was formerly. ~Samuel Johnson



Fishing is boring, unless you catch an actual fish, and then it is disgusting. ~Dave Barry



This is California. Blondes are like the state flower or something. ~From the television show Beverly Hills 90210



The wheel of change moves on, and those who were down go up and those who were up go down. ~Jawaharlal Nehru



My meaningless office job: they pay me for my body and mind, but my heart gets no paycheck and my soul pays the taxes. ~Carrie Latet



I haven't been able to slam-dunk the basketball for the past five years. Or, for the thirty-eight years before that, either. ~Dave Barry



Never saw off the branch you are on, unless you are being hanged from it. ~Stanislaw Lec



I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. ~Diane Ackerman



To weep is to make less the depth of grief. ~William Shakespeare, King Henry the Sixth



I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond. ~Mae West



There is no god higher than truth. ~Mahatma Gandhi



Political speeches are like steer horns. A point here, a point there, and a lot of bull in between. ~Alfred E. Neuman



Morality is a private and costly luxury. ~Henry B. Adams, The Education of Henry Adams



America's one of the finest countries anyone ever stole. ~Bobcat Goldthwaite



You see, Wendy, when the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. ~James M. Barrie, Peter Pan



He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach himself. ~Thomas Paine



There is an unseen life that dreams us. It knows our true direction and destiny. We can trust ourselves more than we realize and we need have no fear of change. ~John O'Donohue



To unpathed waters, undreamed shores. ~William Shakespeare



Isn't it fun to go out on the course and lie in the sun? ~Bob Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment