Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lady Gaga Wears Nothing But Zippers On Cover Of NME

Lady Gaga Wears Nothing But Zippers

Lady Gaga has spent the majority of her career finding new ways to wear nothing – so it’s no surprise that the only thing covering her bits on her latest magazine cover are some strategically-placed zippers.

Looking a bit lizard-y on the cover of NME Magazine, Gaga launches into an uncharacteristic rants about know nobody “gets” her.

Somebody grab some Kleenex.

“Let me tell you something. If you fucking rip my hairbow and my wig off my fucking head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will fucking make you cry,” Gaga fumes. “I feel I have been probed endlessly about who the fucking I am. I have been quite open about it. And still nobody seems to have a clue.”

The “Judas” singer also complained that despite her kooky songwriter persona, producers still try to send her boring, predictable pop tracks to sing.

“I’m not going to start churning out what you expect. If you’re looking for me to be something that isn’t there, STOP LOOKING. I am not that. I am not created. If you want me to be a manufactured act, you can fuck off.”

No comments:

Post a Comment