Monday, April 25, 2011

Lady Gaga caught crying on camera


Pop diva Lady Gaga`s emotional break-down backstage was caught on camera during the filming of a concert documentary.

Gaga was seen weeping in front of her mirror in the dressing room at New York`s Madison Square Garden, talking about her insecurities, reported Contactmusic.

The footage, filmed in February for an HBO special, shows 25-year-old singer bowing her head in prayer, saying, “Please give me strength to be a winner for all of them and not myself… Please help me to be strong and know my own strength. Please help me to be brave, Lord. Dear God, give me courage. Do not let me give in to my own insecurities.”

The `Born This Way` hitmaker said that she had to motivate herself to get rid of the insecurities for the sake of her fans.

“I gotta (sic) pick myself up and I have to tell myself that I`m a superstar every morning so that I can get through this day and be for my fans what they need for me to be. But sometimes I still feel like people are trying to destroy me.

“I`m fighting for every kid that`s like me, that felt like I felt and feels like I still feel… I just wanna be a queen for them and sometimes I don`t feel like one. It`s not about being a winner for me anymore. It`s about being a winner for all of them,” added Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment