Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Johnny Knoxville & Wife Expecting Second Child


The Jackass star and his partner Naomi are “having another little bambino in the fall.” The couple welcomed their first child, Rocko, in 2009 and said “I Do” last September. Knoxville is also dad to daughter Madison from an earlier marriage to Melanie Clapp.

Writing on his Facebook page Friday, the thrilling-seeking star told fans: “My wife Naomi and I are super happy to announce that we are having another little bambino in the fall…My 15-year-old daughter Madison is very excited about it. And her 16-month-old little brother Rocko has, well, no clue. Wahoo!”

In 2009, the daredevil, whose new film Jackass 3.5 is currently streaming online, told Knoxville.com that settling down with Naomi helped him quit his wild ways.

“I’m lucky enough to be with someone, and I am happy. I feel very lucky. I’m not out running around all the time. I don’t party as much as I used to. I’m not partying constantly and constantly battling myself. I’m with someone, and we are very, very happy,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment