Friday, April 15, 2011

Jennifer Lopez is scared of the sea.


We’re scared of a lot of things here at the heat office, spiders, moths, the mice that we’re pretty sure live under our desks and eat all of our cereal at night. Jennifer Lopez is afraid of the ocean. Bless.

Whilst J LO managed to battle her fear in 2008 to compete in a triathlon but has said that she will never go back in the ocean again, aw. Jennifer told Globe, “I’d love to do another one, but I don’t want to swim in the ocean again. That was the worst part for me. I would swim in a pool, even if it is 100 laps… It was a great fear of mine to swim in the sea. I conquered that fear once, but I wouldn’t do it again.”

We quite like the idea that someone who seems as fearless and amazing as J Lo actually does get scared of things too, it’s makes us feel like she’s more like us, but better looking, and with more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment