Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hugh Hefner To Change Wedding Date For Ex-girlfriend


Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner has offered to change his wedding date to ensure that ex-girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson makes it to the event.

The 84-year-old is getting ready to tie the knot for the third time with 24-year-old Crystal Harris, reported Contactmusic.

Wilkinson, a former Playboy model who moved out of Hefner’s mansion to marry NFL player Hank Baskett in 2009, had voiced her discontent at not receiving the invite for the wedding.

However, she later insisted on being keen to join the wedding after receiving the offer via email.

“I hadn’t gotten my invitation yet. I was a little bit worried, so I put it out there into the universe – the media. You know, sometimes you have to use being a celebrity sometimes, get things out there and be like, ‘Where’s my invitation? Wink wink.’

“I actually got an email from Hef right after that,” said Wilkinson.

Hefner’s email reads: “Dear Kendra. We haven’t sent any Save the Dates, but if you can’t make the planned wedding on June 18, we’ll just change the date. Do you think I’d consider getting married without you being there?”

The much awaited wedding is scheduled to take place on 18 June at the Playboy mansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment