Saturday, January 30, 2010

feminine zodiac | Tattoo Girls

I thought it would be next to impossible to find a collection of one-of-a-kind tattoos as I would have to trudge through God knows how many websites but to my amazement, I couldn’t have been more wrong. Some words of wisdom from my good buddy Jerry Chuan finally set me on the right path and helped me accomplish my mission with relative ease. Here are some tips that you should do well to remember when looking for unique Libra tattoos:

tattoo girls, tattoo expo
feminine zodiac | Tattoo Girls

Don’t be a freebie seeker.
Chuan showed me the error of my ways so to speak, and made me realize that “free” and “unique” do not go hand in hand. Spending a tad amount of cash can really go a long way in helping you secure a design that will be a part of your body for the rest of your life. You wouldn’t want to fork out your hard-earned bucks for a laser surgery or cover-ups, right? Of course not! You’re better off spending the extra dough on a large pizza (sorry, can’t resist the pun) with all the trimmings to celebrate the end of your search for unique Libra tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment